Twitter REST API tools for Unity
A downloadable tool
Have you ever wanted to retrieve data from Twitter inside of Unity? Probably not, but I did, once upon a time, and I found it a right pain to get everything working so I've made these standalone tools for people to use.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THIS?
Well, a few things, namely;
- Retrieve tweets and profile information in neatly organised and serialised classes
- Access to basically any parameter you can think of relating to these things
- Search Twitter with string queries
- Download images from URLs to use as textures in game
- Get profile and tweet IDs from a variety of sources
I originally intended on distributing these tools much earlier this year and putting them on the Asset Store, however after trying for a good while to write some detailed documentation I kind of lost the will to live and opted to instead do literally anything else. So that's why it's hear on itch, because I am a big lazy butt (also because itch is a really awesome platform).
If you have any troubles getting things to work please don't hesitate to drop me a line and I'll try and get back to you as soon I can.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.